Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Wow- alot has happened this past year. We had an a wonderful road trip to Montana. Spencer's mom is a saint! We had the best time together. The boys have been the high light of everything in our lives. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, sometimes you do not know exactly why people make the decisions they do, but really one day its like AH HA that's why!

October Hank turned the big 4. He is Sponge Bob's # 1 fan. He is loves going to school and riding the bus. Brody turned 2 in November. He is such a busy boy, that kid has the most amazing laugh. I find brody in random places- dryer if left open, dog crate if left open.Spencer and I also celebrated 6 happy never a dull moment years in October.

Sadly, in October Betty's( my mother-in-law) husband died unexpectly. We were planning on celebrating Betty's recent retirement here in MN but those plans changed. My heart just aches for her.

The holidays breezed by(THANK GOODNESS). I also accepted a position at OptumHealth. It was a good move all around for us. The best Christmas in a long a time celebrating all of us together.
I am also learning a lot about myself and what my purpose is. At this time I am still in disocvery mode but I gotta tell you, I love what I am learning what my strengths and weakness's are. Thank you Robin.

No comments: