Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Strength


Dabbling in releasing some creative writing. This morning as I sat at my desk and totally focused on work a memory popped into my head that brought me back to Deer River High School days and my creative writing class.  funny how certain things like sound or a scent will take you to a specific  time in your past? 
I think this is just what I needed

Do you ever wonder what the world would be
If you I and all could not speak
Could we tell from the look in our eyes what we feel what we mean
I am a but passing through in this world 
And want my song to sing loud and clear
I am full of love and it my purpose to share
When the things in this life that happen that we can't change
I turn to love
I turn to hope
I turn to my faith



when I feel I am weak and Lashing out from the depth of my wounds
The ones you have carried for oh so long
I seek the strength that is inside me
I slash the roots with the almighty sword that is my savior 
I am controlled by this no more
For I am at the mercy of my creator and He leads to the righteous path
To heal my wounds
To give me my strength


My strength ❤️
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: